ORDER & DELIVERY INFO
Mr Green Juice currently offers to deliver right to your door for FREE in Hong Kong Island along the Blue MTRL line: from Chai Wan to Kennedy Town.
Exceptionally we may arrange deliveries outside this area for corporate or group order (min 3000 HKD, delivery apply).
Deliveries require checkout through our website first. You will then receive en email.
Minimum order of HKD 350 is required. You won't be able to check-out until you have reached a minimum order of HKD 350.
Mr. Green Juice programs will be delivered from Monday to Saturday in the morning from 7.3AM to 10AM , depending on where you live or work. Ex.: delivery between 7.3AM and 10 AM on Monday with your Monday & Tuesday meals or juice cleanses.Order needs to be passed the day before delivery, before 8am.
If there are any issues with your delivery, we suggest you contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE ENSURE WE ARE GIVEN FULL AND DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERY. WE WILL NEED YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND THE TIMES YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TAKE DELIVERY. IF IN DOUBT PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH AN ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY PLAN.
2. Our wait time at your building’s Reception area is limited to 10 minutes, so please make sure to arrange for pickup as soon as possible.
3. In the event that your delivery is taken without permission from your doorstep or other location specified to us for delivery, or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
4. If we are unable to deliver to the address provided by customers, for any reason, we will attempt to contact the customer to make alternative arrangements. We will normally contact customers using the telephone number provided to us by customers under their registered accounts. Thus it is imperative that all contact numbers provided by customers are correct and up to date. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge customers the full amount for that particular order.
5. If we are unable to deliver, or deliver late, for reasons beyond our control (for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure), we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this may cause.
6. We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.