“Travel brings power and love back to your life” -Rumi
Traveling is the best way to discover new things about yourself and the great world you live in. However, air travel is one of the easiest ways to get sick. The low humidity of the air in planes dries out the mucous membranes, making it harder for your system to flush out germs and more prone to catching an inflight bug. The lack of humidity can also dehydrate you, resulting in bloating and dry skin.
Prevention is key to fighting off these inflight baddies, so we curated a juice pack that will help prepare you for the plane ride to your next great adventure. Introducing our Pre Flight Juice Pack:
1. Green Milk - We love this blend not just for its taste, but for its ability to lower cholesterol levels. The ingredients work together to get your heart healthy for your trip.
2. Good Morning - Honeydew is a water-rich fruit which is perfect for warding off water retention and bloating. The cayenne pepper in this blend will boost your metabolism and help energize you as you prepare.
3. Forever Young - Exposure to pollutants, toxins and radiation can lead to a wide range of diseases. This blend is rich in Vitamin-C and Beta Carotene which are powerful antioxidants that reverse the damage as well as prevent it.
4. Easie Peasie - Rich in Vitamin-C, this will boost your immune system and help you dodge any inflight viruses.
5. Daily Beauty - One of our favourite blends, the Daily Beauty's ingredients work well together to improve blood circulation and boost the immune system. Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body so taking this drink will help you reap all the benefits of the other juices.
6. Blueberry Dream - The Blueberry Dream tastes like a dream and it's very rich in protein. The blueberries in this drink will help make you see the beautiful world with healthy eyes.
This juice pack is best when taken for two days before your flight, paired with a diet of lean protein, and water-rich, vitamin-rich produce. Remember to stay hydrated by drinking enough water and skipping the high sodium stuff. The most important thing to remember, of course: Have Fun!